Our unique rustic setting on scenic Chautauqua Lake is the ideal venue for a beautiful wedding you’ll treasure forever.
- Maximum number of attendees is 120 for weddings.
- Full Weekend Venue includes:
- Sheldon Hall Downstairs
- Mess Hall and proximate grounds for Friday Set up (up to 50 people)
- Saturday Event, and Sunday morning Tear down (up to 25 people)
- One staff person will be available during the Saturday event.
- No other rental event will be scheduled during your chosen weekend.
- We have 20 six foot round tables and 20 eight foot rectangular tables. Up to 135 brown and tan chairs are available for use.
- No overnight guests are permitted. All attendees and hosts must depart by 12 am
- Venue price: $2,500 for full weekend rental, (no overnight guests). Set up Friday, event Saturday, tear down Sunday.
- One day venue use $1,500 (approx 12 hours)
- $500 Venue deposit is due with the return of contract in order to secure the date.
- Remaining balance is due one-month prior to event date. Deposit is non-refundable.
- $500 Security Deposit in the form of a check made out to “YMCA Camp Onyahsa” is due with the deposit. After inspection of grounds on Sunday, if nothing is damaged or needs to be replaced, the check will be returned to the person in charge. If there is damage or if liquor was available during the event, the wedding party will forfeit the security deposit.
- The renter is responsible for decorating, no flags or other memorabilia may be taken down. NO TAPE IS TO BE USED ON THE WALLS AND NO GLITTER MAY BE USED INDOORS.
- Nothing is to be removed from walls, no furnishings may be moved, and no holes are to be made in the interior or exterior walls. The wedding party will provide its own decorations.
- The renting party is required to take down all decoration. The Camp staff will provide custodial services post-rental.
- Wedding party is allowed to purchase own beer and wine. NO HARD LIQUOR is permitted. Presence of liquor will void the security deposit.
- Temporary Beer and Wine permit must be obtained by the wedding party at least one month prior to the event. Copy must be provided to the camp office and displayed in the serving area. Click here to secure the permit.
- Renter is required to get Special Event Liability Insurance, if alcohol is being served the minimum is $1,000,000 in liability coverage, which names the Jamestown YMCA/Camp Onyahsa as an “additional insured.” It must be received at least 2 weeks prior to site use.
For more information, contact 716-664-2802 ext 238 or email: Camp Office